Concrete is just a medium like any other material. It can be colored, shaped and textured in hundreds of different variations. The next time you are thinking of redecorating your interior or exterior and want a material which will last and is easy to maintain then think of Keith Leavitt Masonry.
As you may have realized by now concrete is very versatile and has a wide variety of applications. However, we here at Keith Leavitt Masonry are asked to do many different types of jobs but of course we also have certain staples which we do very regularly. Here is a selection of some of our most popular work.
- Sidewalks & Walkways:
- A good walkway or sidewalk can really add to a property as it directs traffic, creates a dividing line between areas and can be integrated to create landscape designs.
- Concrete patios have many advantages. They are durable, easy to clean, fireproof (important for barbequing) and can be made with slip resistant coatings.
- Not only do you want your home to look good but also the property which frames it. With the versatility of concrete you can have any design you can think of to give the perfect accent to your property.
- From exterior stairs to interior stairwells, concrete steps are relied on for their durability, grip and that they can be easily tiled or carpeted to gain the desired effect.
- Pool Decks & Patios:
- It is important to have a concrete worker who knows how moisture affects concrete. Make sure that the job is done by a professional who makes pool decks and patios moisture secure so the concrete can last.